Purina Amplify High-Fat Supplement
Purina Amplify High- Fat Supplement is a high-fat, lower-starch, extruded particle providing calories for weight gain, performance, lactation and sales prep in a nutritionally balanced formulation.
Feed Form: Extruded Nuggets
Recommended For: Weight gain, performance, conditioning, showing and sales preparation. Also for stallions and broodmares.
Stop by Ark Country Store in Waxahachie, Texas for all of your horse feed, supplements, and supplies. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you with finding the right products to keep your animals happy and healthy. Proudly serving Ellis County and surrounding areas.
|Vitamins and Minerals||
|High Quality Protein||
|Controlled Sugars and Starch||
|Calorie Dense Formula||
|Feed with Hay or Pasture||
|Feed Guard® Nutrition System||
Begin with 1 lb per day feeding rate, gradually increase by .5 lb/day every 2 days until the desired feeding rates are achieved. Begin feeding 60 days prior to competition, sale, show or breeding season. Maximum feeding rate for most horses should be 4 lbs of Amplify® Supplement per day. Horses have varying acceptance of higher fat diets and supplements and as the fat level in the diet is increased, some horses may begin to show diminished intake. If that occurs, reduce the feeding rate or try blending Amplify® Supplement with a small amount of sweet feed.
- Do not feed free-choice
- Feed at regular times (at least twice daily). When feeding rates exceed 1% of body weight, three daily feedings are preferred
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days
- Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse
- Feed along with at least 1-1.5% of horse’s body weight of good quality hay or the equivalent in pasture to make a complete ration
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times
- Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feed stuffs
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects
- Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death
- This product to be fed to the animal species as directed on the label
- In addition to nutritional care and consultation, be sure to make regular veterinary checkups and farrier appointments part of your horse wellness program