Purina Flock Raiser Medicated
A 20%-protein, nutrient-rich ration that provides starting, growing and finishing nutrition for broiler/meat birds. Flock Raiser® provides the necessary nutrition for growing and finishing turkeys from 8 weeks of age to laying age (26 weeks). Formulated with prebiotics and probiotics to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
Also available as a non-medicated feed.
|Flock Raiser||Natural Plant Proteins FREE of all animal proteins and fats for healthy, happy birds.|
|Complete & Balanced||Wholesome Nutrition for an Entire Mixed Flock of Poultry Consistent nutrition for starting and growing chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese (turkeys after 8-10 weeks) – all with the same bag of feed.|
|Superior Nutrition||Strong Start, Uniform Growth and Top Vigor Top nutrition for a fast start, consistent growth and healthy activity.|
|Essential Amino Acids||Brightly-colored Plumage and Excellent Muscle Development Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need to look great and build lean muscle.|
|Key Level of Vitamin A||Strong Reproduction and Overall Health Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy breeders.|
|Proprietary Level of Vitamin E||Supports a Healthy Immune System A superior level of Vitamin E helps birds ward off disease.|
|Certified Natural||Your Assurance of Quality – It’s Nutrition You Can Trust Our guarantee that this is the very best feed providing safe, natural nutrition for poultry.|
Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
ANIMAL PROTEIN- AND FAT-FREE. Contact your local manufacturing plant for a current feed tag. Quality Controlled by Purina Mills® Research
|Protein, not less than||20.0%|
|Lysine, not less than||0.95%|
|Methionine, not less than||0.35%|
|Fat, not less than||3.5%|
|Fiber, not more than||5.0%|
|Calcium, not less than||0.8%|
|Calcium, not more than||1.3%|
|Phosphorus, not less than||0.7%|
|Salt, not less than||0.35%|
|Salt, not more than||0.85%|
|Vitamin A||7,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||14 IU/lb|
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to broiler chickens over 8 weeks of age to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis outbreaks.
- Use as the sole source of amprolium.
- Do not change the litter while giving this feed unless absolutely necessary.
- If losses exceed 0.5% in a two (2) day period, obtain an accurate diagnosis, and follow the instructions of your veterinarian or poultry pathologist. Losses may result from intercurrent disease or other conditions affecting drug intake, which can contribute to the virulence of coccidiosis under field conditions.
- Do not use in feeds containing bentonite.