New Balance 40
- Conventional energy supplement formulated with multiple protein sources.
- Recommended for G/F pigs from 50# to market.
- Crystalline lysine added to improve lysine level and amino acid balance.
- Elevated pantothenic acid levels to improve carcass leanness.
- Convenient product that allows producers to feed several life stages from one concentrate.
- Can be combined with Pig Booster to make nursery rations for pigs from 15-50#.
- Sow Nutri-Pak added at the rate of 50#/ton provides the extra mineral and vitamin content necessary to make sow rations with New Balance 40.
- Economically priced.
- High Quality ingredients backed by Purina Quality Assurance.
PURINA® NEW BALANCE 40
|Crude Protein (Min)||
|Crude Fat (Min)||
|Crude Fiber (Max)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Max)||
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Max)||
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||
|Zinc (Zn) (Min)||
See your Purina Feed Dealer or sales representative for feeding recommendations. IMPORTANT: Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per animal at all times.
- It is essential that recommended mixing ratios be followed.
- Provide a draft-free pen with clean, dry sleeping area.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed so as to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your area.