10 Ways to Prepare for Duck Hunting Season
Duck season is around the corner, are you ready? The North Zone opens in early November for Ellis County. To check the opening dates for youth and more, visit the Texas Parks & Wildlife website here.
Now is the time to get ready for duck hunting season. Duck’s Unlimited offers up the following top 10 tips to help you prepare for duck hunting season:
- Make a Plan for the Season
- Dust Off Your Duck Call
- Give Your Shotgun a Checkup
- Hone Your Shooting Skills
- Touch Up the Rig
- Revive Your Retriever
- Whatever Floats Your Boat
- Secure Your Hunting Spots
- Spruce Up Your Duck Blind
- Get in a Duck Hunting State of Mind
You can read the full article on their website.