Mazuri Mini Pig Youth Diet 5Z4A
Start with a healthy feed from infancy. Mazuri Mini Pig Youth Diet pellets are nutritionally balanced with high-quality milk protein, making them the perfect transition for weaning mini pigs. Our feed is a complete and delicious meal that requires no supplements. Mazuri Mini Pig Youth Diet and leaves pigs feeling full without gaining weight.
Stop by Ark Country Store in Waxahachie, Texas for all of your feed, supplements, and supplies. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you with finding the right products for your small or exotic animals. Proudly serving Ellis County and surrounding areas.
- Watch your pet thrive with complete nutrition. No vitamin or mineral supplements necessary.
- Support healthy weight and skin. Probiotics, chelated minerals, biotin and niacin.
- Transition with dried whey. Milk protein helps to wean baby pigs.
- Give your pig a healthy start. Amino acid balanced for typical growth.
- Balanced energy. With optimal fat levels to keep them moving. Created for the balanced energy needs of young, growing pigs.
- Support their skin and immune system. With flaxseed, zinc amino acid complex and vitamin E.
- Odor control. Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
Product Form: Pelleted feed: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sack.
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Whey, Sucrose, Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Biotin, L-Lysine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, DL-Methionine, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Ferrous Sulfate, Yucca schidigera Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Rosemary Extract, Riboflavin Supplement, Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Basic Copper Chloride, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite.
Lysine not less than 20.0%
Crude fat not less than 1.3%
Crude fiber not less than 4.0%
Crude fiber not more than 1.0 %
Moisture not more than 4.%
Ash not more than 12.0%
Calcium not less than 8.0%
Calcium not more than 0.80%
Phosphorus not less than 1.3 %
Salt not less than 0.90%
Salt not more than 0.60%
Selenium not less than 1.10%
Zinc not less than 0.30 ppm
Vitamin E not less than 220 ppm
Niacin not less than 50 IU/lb
Biotin not less than 40 mg/lb
Omega 3-Fatty acids not less than 0.80 mg/lb
Total Microorganisms not less than 270,000 CFU/g
- Offer free-choice from 7 days post weaning until 3 weeks of age or older. After 3 weeks, feed 1.53% of body weight per day depending on activity level, other foods offered, environmental temperature, and social structure. The feeding amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted based on the pigs body condition.
- Grass, hay or produce may be fed after 8 weeks, but is not necessary in the diet and should not consist of more than 25% of the diet.
- Transition to Mazuri® Active Adult at 4 months of age or older as desired to regulate growth rate.
- Gestation and lactation: Transition to 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult and 50% Mazuri®Mini Pig Youth. For higher energy requirements, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Youth to 60% of daily intake.