Purina RepleniMash Horse Supplement
Purina RepleniMash Product is nutritionally balanced and made with wholesome ingredients your horse is accustomed to, plus a whole lot more. With Outlast® Gastric Support Supplement and a science-backed serving of electrolytes built-in, this tasty mash can help your performance horse feel his best or simply let your friend know you care.
PALATABLE MASH TO NOURISH YOUR HORSE AND THEIR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
HYDRATION • RECOVERY • COMFORT
Stop by Ark Country Store in Waxahachie, Texas for all of your horse feed, supplements, and supplies. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you with finding the right products to keep your animals happy and healthy. Proudly serving Ellis County and surrounding areas.
CONTAINS OUTLAST® TECHNOLOGY
A unique and exclusive seaweed-derived calcium to support gastric health and proper pH.
Formulated to replenish the electrolytes sodium (Na), potassium (K), and chloride (Cl) lost through 30 minutes of continuous sweating.
Contains added beet pulp to increase the water holding capacity and promote proper hydration.
INTESTINAL CELL HEALTH
Supports optimal VFA (volatile fatty acid) production, including butyrate, for healthy intestinal cells based on research conducted in a unique simulated equine hindgut model.
FLAXSEED FOR A SHINY COAT
Contains stabilized ground faxseed to support a shiny coat and provide omega-3 fatty acids.
Formulated without corn, alfalfa, oats, and soy protein.
Wheat Middlings, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Barley, Dried Carrot, Seaweed-Derived Calcium, Salt, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Magnesium Oxide, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cane Molasses, Beet Molasses, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude Protein||10.00 % MIN|
|Lysine||1.00 % MIN|
|CrudeFat||5.00 % MIN|
|Crude Fiber||9.00 % MAX|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF)||13.00 % MIN|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF)||30.00 % MAX|
|Ash||16.00 % MIN|
|Dietary Starch||14.50 % MAX|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.80 % MIN|
|Calcium (Ca)||2.30 % MAX|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.80 % MIN|
|Sodium (Na)||1.75 % MAX|
|Chloride (Cl)||2.40 % MIN|
|Magnesium (Mg)||0.50 % MIN|
|Potassium (K)||0.70 % MIN|
|Copper (Cu)||50.00 PPM|
|Selenium (Se)||0.70 PPM|
|Selenium (Se)||0.84 MAX|
|Zinc (Zn)||220.00 PPM MIN|
|Vitamin A||3500 IU/LB MIN|
|Vitamin D3||700 IU/LB MIN|
|Vitamin E||140 IU/LB MIN|
- Feed 1 – 2 lbs (0.1 – 0.2 lbs per 100 lbs body weight) per day for all life stages of horses, or as needed depending on desired level of support.
- Mix 16 oz of water per pound of mash and serve to your horse after soaking.
- This supplement is designed to be fed in addition to a concentrate feed or ration balancer to meet daily nutrient requirements.
- If feeding as the sole concentrate: use 0.3 lbs of Purina® RepleniMash™ product per 100 lbs body weight per day, along with 1.2 lbs per 100 lbs body weight per day in hay or pasture.
- 1 lb of mash is equivalent to 3.5 dry 8 oz. measuring cups.
- One pound of RepleniMash™ product contains a full serving of Outlast® Supplement.